Senior Financial Accountant (Renewables)
Barden are delighted to be partnering with a leading renewable energy business to identify a Senior Accountant. It’s an exciting time for the business as it undergoes significant growth both domestically and overseas and there are excellent opportunities for career progression.
The role reports to an impressive Head of Finance and it will provide significant exposure across the wider finance team and business as a whole. This is a broad Finance role which includes liaising with the cross functional senior management team to manage accounting and reporting for all entities.
If you like to be part of a high calibre Finance Team in an industry making a positive impact on the environment, please reach out to myself on email@example.com or my colleagues firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for further information.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Ensuring accurate accounting and reporting of the Group Function.
- Managing the day-to-day operations of finance, closely partnering with Treasury.
- Maintain a strong control environment, ensuring best practices are followed to improve processes and controls.
- Weekly cashflow and working capital forecasting.
- Manage external relationships including banking partners, external consultants, and auditors.
- Manage and monitor the Group’s foreign exchange exposure.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Qualified accountant, with 4+ years PQE.
- Knowledge and experience of using/implementing ERP systems such as NetSuite, Oracle or SAP.
- Strong analytical, presentation and communication skills.
- Proven ability to influence at different levels throughout the organization.
- Strong technical accounting skills.
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Legal, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions. Simple.