Barden are delighted to be partnering with a leading multinational who are growing their finance team. They are currently looking to hire a Senior FP&A Analyst. It is very much a broad analysis role and the successful candidate will have full remit to make it their own with opportunities to progress within the finance team.
This multinational organisation is known for it’s excellent culture, work/life balance and empowerment of its people.
“We are rapidly growing and want someone ambitious to join the team. We’re not just looking for someone to take a job here, we’re looking for someone who can be a future leader in our organisation” – Hiring Manager
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts for the sites both locally and globally;
- Provide detailed monthly analysis and key financial insights to key stakeholders and liaise with them on same;
- Responsible for the monthly reporting of costs, delivering analysis and supporting decisions for the business;
- Build and maintain cross functional relationships with both internal and external stakeholders providing support on new and improved ways to drive improvement & profit across the business;
- Analysis of financial trends which will support key decision making for the business;
- Ad-hoc projects as required by the wider business.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CPA or CIMA);
- Excellent attention to detail, numeric and analytical skills;
- Strong Excel and systems experience;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and strong team player;
- Desire to work in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
Curious? Please get in in touch with Orla Crowley in Barden (email@example.com) to discuss further.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.