We are delighted to be working exclusively with our global client, a highly recognisable pharmaceutical brand, who is looking for a qualified accountant to join their finance team as a Senior Management Accountant.
As part of the role, you will get really broad exposure across the global business while working directly with an excellent Finance Manager who will guide you on your career for the long-term. The team are looking for a strong and ambitious person to work alongside to assist in the continued growth of the business, while also working closely with some key stakeholders across multiple sites.
Joining a forward-thinking company known for their great culture. You’ll get an opportunity to be part of a dynamic multinational environment that values initiative and offers substantial opportunities for growth and impact.
“This is a really exciting time for the business, with the continued development of the business. I am looking for someone ambitious who wants to progress their career and gain exposure across the entire business in the process in this role” – Finance Manager
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Responsible for both internal and external monthly reporting;
- Analysis of various costs across the manufacturing site and regular communication with site leads;
- Supporting the Budgeting & Forecasting process;
- Business Partnering - Collaborate closely with core teams, ensuring their needs are met regarding management information and helping them understand key performance metrics;
- Oversight of Standard Costing activities;
- Assist Management Accounting, including reconciling balance sheets, performing analytical reviews, and contributing to reporting;
- Comply with internal & external statutory reporting requirements;
- Lead ad hoc projects and improvement initiatives.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified Accountant with post-qualification experience in industry a strong advantage;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – the ability to work effectively across multiple functions;
- Strong Excel and systems experience. SAP experience is an advantage;
- An ambitious individual who wants to progress their career in a continuously growing business;
- Desire to work in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
Curious? Please get in touch with Orla Crowley in Barden (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further information
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Legal, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions. Simple.