Barden are working with a leading fund administrator with a reputation for delivering innovative solutions and exceptional client service. Currently looking for a VP, Institutional Services to join out Fund Accounting department.
The role will consist of managing client relationships for a portfolio of asset managers, invest in a multi-asset book of business. You will work closely with our clients and internal teams to ensure that service deliverables are met in a timely fashion, while also identifying new areas of growth and cross-selling opportunities.
“We’re looking for someone who is passionate about their work and committed to delivering exceptional results.” Head of Fund Accounting
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Proactively manage client relationships, including negotiating service level agreements (SLAs) and addressing client requests and concerns
- Develop a deep understanding of the companies various technology platforms and product/service propositions
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and regulatory changes, and identify new areas of growth for the business
- Work closely with the Operations team to identify opportunities for process improvements and system development
- Review risk logs and support incident resolution as necessary
- Lead operational due diligence reviews and client visits
- Compile periodic board reports, Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and scorecards for clients
- Provide training and supervision to Managers on the Client Services team
- Bachelors degree in business, finance, accounting or relevant area.
- Around 7 years related work experience in the financial services industry, preferably within a hedge fund administrator and/or investment company
- Experience with people management/leadership experience
- Proven interest in the financial markets and hedge fund industry
- Superior communication and analytical skills
Barden’s Financial Services recruitment practice is where FS professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your financial services career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.