Barden is delighted to be acting on behalf of a significant Irish company with extensive UK&I operations to appoint an experienced Program Manager to lead a growing IT projects team and head up a number of initiatives right across their organisation, from the group HQ through to some 240 retail sites and counting.
“Over the last 12 months, I’ve been setting the groundwork with our executive team to make sure the resources and supports are in place to bring someone into the IT organisation that can have a real impact on how we utilise technology right across our business. This is about partnering in a meaningful way with our people, delivering on some key projects around customer experience and bringing creative and innovative thinking to our business so that we can imagine the future before it happens. This is not just your normal head of function role – it packs a punch!” – Group CIO.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Leading a team of 2 experienced project managers this role has a direct line to the Group IT Director and a dotted line to multiple stakeholders in the executive team.
- Sitting alongside an established PMO, you will take ownership of a series of customer-experience-centric projects and be THE person in the company to lead all mission-critical IT projects across the UK & Ireland.
- This is about leading people, innovating within a retail/supply-chain setting, and bringing the business with you as you create a different future for their people and their customers.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- If you’re an experienced Project Manager (circa 8-10 years experience) with an IT background, we should talk.
- If you’re currently not leading people and are ready for the step up OR you are in a leadership role and want to transition to an environment where you have the backing and resources to have an impact, we should talk.
- If you’ve a background or exposure to IT project management in retail, supply chain, hospitality or a fast-paced B2C-focused environment, we should definitely talk.
Curious? Hit apply and Ed Heffernan and his team in Barden will take it from there. Easy.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.