Barden IT are delighted to be partnering with a Global Cybersecurity Organisation in their search for a Senior Network Support Engineer to join their European Operations here in Cork City.
Our client are a company filled with people who are cyber obsessed and are passionate about their products, therefore they are seeking a like-minded, cyber-obsessed individual. The focus here is as much on personality and career focus as it is technical ability.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Your role from day one will see you seek to gain a deep understanding of products & an in-depth knowledge of the environments in which they’ll be deployed.
- You’ll then be able to utilise this knowledge to solve technical problems for customers (Level 2) & act as adviser to less experienced team members.
- You’ll partner with Support teams across the globe, working with Enterprise clients (Financial Institutions, Gov agencies etc).
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Our client are as much focused on personality and career focus as they are technical ability.
- Understanding of enterprise computing environments, distributed applications, and a strong knowledge and understanding of TCP/IP networks (ASA, Palo Alto firewalls, and Cisco, Juniper, and Brocade switches).
- Hands on experience in both Windows and Linux, Mac OSX platforms with a solid understanding of networking principals and security best practices.
- Industry Certifications such as CISSP, CASP, Security+, CEH, SANS (GCIA, GCIH, GREM, GPEN) would be great also.
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Legal, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions. Simple.