Opportunity for a qualified accountant to join a growing global Irish tech business on a permanent basis as a Senior Revenue Accountant.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Analysis of accounting issues, including revenue recognition, actual vs budget, customer performance;
- Ownership of monthly revenue reporting process for assigned business lines;
- Business partnering Business partnering with cross-functional stakeholders to implement new and efficient processes and effective controls
- Continually identify areas for process improvement;
- Ad-hoc projects as they arise.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- 2/3 years PQE.
- Experience in Revenue Accounting preferred.
- Strong communicator, and comfortable dealing with Senior Stakeholders.
- Adaptable to change and comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to prioritise work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
This is an ideal role for someone looking for the opportunity to develop their career and progress within a high-growth tech business.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.