A rapidly growing business within the Technology sector is seeking an experienced qualified accountant to join its high-performing finance team. Sitting within the Revenue team, this is an exciting opportunity for someone ambitious and keen to gain exposure to some of the more commercial aspects of the finance function.
- Analysis of complex accounting areas such as revenue recognition, guarantees and provisions;
- Ownership of a portfolio of key customers in relation to revenue and margin;
- Develop strong working relationships with teams internally and business partnering to continuously implement efficient and effective processes;
- Revenue reporting and balance sheet reconciliations;
- Financial analysis of customers’ performance and providing commentary;
- Review of Balance Sheet and Income Statement, including commentary around budget and forecast;
- Participate in process improvement projects;
- Communicate with key customers on a regular basis.
- Qualified accountant with 2-3 years’ post-qualified experience;
- Revenue recognition/reporting experience is required;
- Experience in a fast-paced environment and ability to deal with change;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Previous process improvement experience would be an advantage.
To discuss further, please get in in touch with Lisa Hughes in Barden.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.