An excellent opportunity for an experienced tax professional to join the tax team of a Global Financial Services Leader based in the heart of Dublin 2!
Due to significant business growth, this role has been created to lead the international tax compliance process with significant support from external service providers.
This business strives for efficiencies so there will be a large focus on enhancing existing processes with service providers.
Ideally this will suit a Manager or Senior Manager with significant experience in the Financial Services sector.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Lead the international corporate tax compliance process.
- Lead the international VAT and withholding tax compliance process.
- Manage the FATCA/CRS filings.
- Manage the statutory provisioning process.
- Ensure adherence with the existing transfer pricing policy.
- Liaise with the relevant Tax Authorities and support query resolution.
- Monitor changes in the international tax landscape and ensure compliance with new policies/procedures.
- Enhance existing processes and strive for increased efficiencies where possible.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- At least seven years’ experience.
- Financial services tax experience advantageous.
- Qualified tax advisor.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to adapt to a fast paced and dynamic environment.
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Legal, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions. Simple.