Barden Tech are proud to partner with a leading Food Organisation in their search for a Senior Infrastructure professional to join their team in Dublin.
Our client pride themselves on constantly investing in and keeping up to date in the fast-changing world of Technology, and are seeking an enthusiastic individual who is keen to take the next step in their career in a Senior technical role to support the UK & Ireland Desktop and Server environment.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
In this role, you will have the opportunity to join a dynamic and growing global Company and a supportive team of 3.
- Be the Point of Contact for all IT Infrastructure requests, resolving desktop and server problems and diagnosing and solving hardware and software issues across Windows, Active Directory Admin, Microsoft 365 Admin, Cisco switch and router management, VMware ESXi platform, networking, etc.
- Manage the service and support request ticketing queue and assign tickets.
- Install, maintain and support new applications and services.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Experience working in an IT Service Desk environment that uses an Enterprise ITIL system such as Service Now.
- Proficient skills in Microsoft desktop and server OS’.
- Active Directory and Microsoft 365 Administration.
- Knowledge of Cisco switch and router management.
- Knowledge of the VMware ESXi platform
- Network trouble shooting, TCP/IP and general WAN/ LAN troubleshooting
Barden’s IT recruitment practice is where IT professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your IT career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.