Barden is delighted to assist the Global Head of Operations at a Leading Tech Company to support them with their search for an ambitious Technical Writer to join their team here in Cork. Our client is undergoing an exciting transition toward establishing itself as a premium software brand. This presents a unique opportunity to actively engage with this facet of the product, complementing their existing range of networking products.
This role offers a hybrid working arrangement and the team comes into the office 3 days a week in Cork city.
“We’re looking for someone who can contribute to our ongoing innovation efforts, bringing creativity to our approach amid the technological and product advancements our company is experiencing” – Global Head of Operations
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- You will contribute to writing user and installation guides for some very modern tech products. This will be customer facing documentation.
- You will join a global team of around 15 people, work cross functionally with various teams such as engineers, QA, product managers, etc. and report into the Global Tech Support Manager based here in Cork.
- There will be a responsibility to assign writing and illustration work to the team and assist with editing of all document deliverables.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- This is quite a technical role, so experience with DITA authoring tools such as DITAToo, Oxygen XML, and FrameMaker are desired.
- Being familiar with tools such as Jira, Confluence and the Adobe Suite are also required.
- Someone eager to learn new technologies and immerse themselves in our client’s product portfolio will thrive in this role.
- You will be at an advantage if you have worked with hardware or network-related products & technologies.
There is a competitive salary and package on offer for the right person.
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Legal, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions. Simple.