Are you an IT Auditor in Practice looking for your first move to Industry? Or an IT Audit professional in industry looking for a career move? Then this might be the role for you.
Barden is delighted to partner with a leading high growth Irish FTSE100 organisation to find an ambitious SOX IT Senior Auditor to join their Internal Controls Team in their Global Headquarters in Dublin.
‘This role will be a key hire into the Internal Controls team, supporting the Director of Internal Controls. It will have remit across both Group and other divisions / companies. They will form part of the team responsible for the roll out of the SOX workstream as the organisation continues to pursue it’s growth strategy and objectives” – Director of Internal Controls
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Completing both design adequacy and operating effectiveness testing of the assigned systems / ITGCs in accordance with defined quality standards and deadlines
- Identify develop and, where applicable, help implement IT General Computing Controls
- Ensuring high standard quality documentation and test scripts are delivered on a consistent and timely basis
- Communicating and reporting deficiency findings to management
- Monitoring management’s responses and implementation of agreed remediation plans
- Ensuring effective business changes are introduced as a result of deficiency findings;
- Liaising with internal and external auditors as required
- Working with the Director of Internal Controls, Internal Controls IT Manager, internal controls colleagues, InfoSec and Heads of Technology, to improve internal control
- Building strong professional relationships with peers and management in the business
- The role may require a small amount of travel, up to a maximum of 10%
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Educated to degree level. Additional IT Audit (CISA) or IT Security (CISM, CISSP) qualifications required
- Audit experience in enterprise environments
- Advanced understanding of IT General Computing Controls (ITGCs)
- Competent knowledge of IT and Information Security operations, policies and procedures in areas such as Windows Active Directory, Unix/Linux, databases
- Knowledge of cloud architecture (AWS, GCP or Azure), operational frameworks and security controls would be beneficial
- Ability to identify issues and associated risks, and provide practical solutions to a wide range of Internal Controls issues
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Desirable Personal Attributes & Competencies:
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Ability to influence change at all levels of management
- Ability to communicate (both written and verbal) to all levels of management
- The ability to develop and establish strong working relationships
- Excellent attention to detail and commitment to delivering quality results
- Highly motivated, proactive, and able to work on own initiative
- Be a great team player
Barden’s Technology talent advisory and recruitment practice is where IT professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your IT career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Life Sciences, Legal, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions.Simple.