Are you passionate about Sustainability, CSR and ESG?
Right now, Barden have been engaged by a key client to identify an ambitious and outgoing Finance Professional to take on a newly created Sustainability Reporting Manager role. Sustainability reporting will soon possess equal footing alongside traditional reporting and this role plays a crucial part in ensuring sustainability is at the core of the company’s operations.
The role will serve as a pivotal link across the entire value chain, collaborating across various business functions, including commercial, supply chain, trading, operations, finance, and HR. The ideal candidate should possess strong interpersonal and influencing skills and have a genuine passion for partnering with business stakeholders. This is an opportunity for a finance professional to design, implement, and lead sustainability reporting in this thriving company.
“The ideal candidate is focused, solution-driven and have a genuine interest in the area. In this role, you will have a voice, and we’re looking for someone ambitious to drive this agenda.” – Finance Director
For more details about this exciting opportunity, please contact Denis Galvin (firstname.lastname@example.org), Caroline Frawley (email@example.com), or Simon Cogan (firstname.lastname@example.org).
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Assess existing data for relevance in sustainability reporting.
- Develop and implement sustainability workstreams.
- Identify and capture data for reporting, ensuring robust control processes are in place.
- Partner with the business to implement automated solutions for reporting and monitoring.
- Review and update existing policies and procedures within the sustainability agenda.
- Develop relationships across the business.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Finance or Accounting qualification with a minimum of 5-7 years PQE.
- Demonstrates a strong interest in sustainability.
- Possesses expertise in controls design and implementation.
- Exhibits excellent communication, influencing, and problem-solving skills.
- Approaches tasks with a proactive, detail-oriented, and deadline-driven mindset.
- Ability to build and sustain relationships.
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Legal, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions. Simple.