Barden are partnering with an innovative global tech group who are growing their Finance team which is based in Cork by recruiting a Tax Accountant.
The Tax Accountant will be primarily be involved in Indirect Tax compliance and reporting and also working closely with the wider tax and finance team.
“This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to step up and really take ownership of their work. As the role sits within the wider finance team there will be great scope of have sight over other areas of tax and accounting” Hiring Manager
- Responsible for preparation and submission of various indirect tax returns
- Reconciliation of VAT accounts and preparation of quarterly VAT provisions
- Liaise with third party advisors and tax authorities in various jurisdictions as required
- Assist with VAT queries from various stakeholders within the organization
- Review indirect tax processes and suggest improvements where required
- Assist with various projects and undertake technical research as required
About the person:
Ideally the successful candidate will be a qualified Tax Consultant and/or Accountant and experience in VAT, ideally in a multinational organisation would be advantageous. Good communication skills, an eagerness to learn and get involved in work with the wider team would also be looked on very favourably.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.