A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a tax professional to join the finance function of a global organisation based in Dublin. Working with group tax, you will support the business in all areas of tax with a focus on tax planning and transfer pricing.
A great place to work which offers a flexible, hybrid policy. This is an ideal position for a corporate tax manager (or circa 2-3 yrs pqe) coming from practice or industry and for someone interested in a broad, commercial focused tax position.
About the position
- Support the business in all areas of tax, with a focus on tax planning and transfer pricing
- Work closely with operational finance teams to ensure all tax compliance audits are managed and that risks and exposures are understood and mitigated wherever possible.
- Support with all tax aspects of group reporting
- Provide ongoing maintenance of transfer pricing policies to cover all relevant transactions.
- Manage the transfer pricing documentation process for all group companies in their local files or other documentation requirements and ensure that all intercompany transactions are supported by the appropriate legal agreements.
- Identify and implement tax automation opportunities across the business with a focus on the transfer pricing processes.
- Communicate with business and finance teams regarding tax issues and provide education regarding the agreed policies and procedures.
About the person
- Qualified tax professional operating at manager level within practice or with some pqe gained within another industry
- Strong communication skills with the ability to liaise across all levels and across multiple business functions
- Excellent analytical skills, with a proven track record of bringing transparency to complex technical concepts.
- To be hands-on, pragmatic and results driven, with an eye for detail.
- A positive attitude, to be open minded and an accessible team player.
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Legal, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions. Simple.