A rare opportunity for a Tax Director to join a boutique Private Clients Advisory firm in a fully remote role.
This firm has gone from strength to strength in the last few years and has established themselves as a key Tax Advisory firm in Ireland, with an expanding footprint in international markets.
This is a newly created role to support growth, taking ownership of the existing Irish private client base. You will be dedicated to delivering bespoke tax advice and planning services to a range of high-net-worth individuals, business owners, executives, and entrepreneurs.
Ideally this will suit an experienced Tax Director or Tax Senior Manager looking to establish themselves as a strategic partner in the Private Clients space.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Deliver high quality tax planning and advisory services to clients.
- Work closely with the founder on all aspects of staff and client engagement.
- Manage a small team of tax professionals.
- Contribute to the growth of the business and expand the footprint of the service offering to new clients.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- At least 10 years’ experience.
- Irish Chartered Tax Advisor qualification.
- A wealth of technical knowledge in the Private Clients space.
- Excellent tax technical skills and commercial awareness.
- Ability to take initiative and work to strict deadlines.
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Legal, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions. Simple.