A fantastic opportunity has been newly created for a tax director to join a well established medium size firm. A 20 person firm, with a strong tax team, this position has been created to support corporate tax assignments.
A very flexible environment exists within this firm and specifically within the tax team and whilst there is support and a good team, you will have the opportunity for autonomy. Whilst the firm is performing well and continues to grow, it has been a slow and steady growth which has allowed the team to manage their workload and without having to sacrifice a good work life balance.
As tax director, your work will be primarily corporate tax focused and on consultancy and advisory work.
A competitive salary and benefits package is on offer. Option to work from home, in the office or hybrid.
About the position
- Support the tax partner on planning and consultancy issues for a diverse portfolio of clients
- Working with international businesses on international tax matters
- Work with the tax manager on compliance matters which will impact on your clients tax strategies and planning initiatives
- Involvement in mentoring/developing more junior people and working on the overall development of the tax team
- Develop relationship with international network
About the person
- Qualified tax professional with management/leadership experience
- Strong corporate tax experience, other areas beneficial but not necessary
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to develop relationships with clients
- A good attitude and well able to fit into a sound place to work
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.