A fantastic opportunity for a tax professional to join the tax team of an accountancy and business advisory firm headquartered in Cork as a tax manager or senior tax manager. Also open to more senior tax professionals, with the ability to business develop or coming across with an existing book of business.
A lovely team with a great working environment, you will be kept challenged but yet maintain a healthy and flexible workload.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The role reports directly into the Tax Partner and offers excellent progression opportunities. Also open to more senior candidates, with the ability to business develop or coming across with an existing book of business.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Manage a portfolio of corporate clients and private individuals
- Review tax returns of junior staff members
- Research legislation and provide technical advice to clients
- Billing and WIP management
- Working with the wider team to identify new business opportunities
- Coach and mentor junior members of the team.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- CTA Qualified
- Strong tax experience with a background in private clients or/and corporate clients
- Competent in managing a portfolio of clients
- Experience managing junior staff members
- Excellent communicator both written and verbal
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Legal, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions. Simple.