Barden are partnering with a mid-sized accounting practice in Cork who are growing their tax team.
The firm is hiring a Tax Senior / Assistant Manager who is keen to learn and develop their career in tax. The role will be broad across corporate and income tax compliance and consulting. The firm work with a broad range of clients from SMEs to high net worth individuals.
The Senior/ AM will work closely with the senior leadership team and there will be great opportunities for progression. The firm may also be flexible in terms of working hours.
- Responsible for a portfolio of corporate and income tax clients
- Responsible for ensuring that all deadlines met in a timely manner
- Responding to ad-hoc tax queries from clients as required and conducting research and preparing memos
- Working closely managers and directors on tax planning projects
- Assisting with training and mentoring of junior staff
About the person:
A qualified tax consultant or, an accountant with some experience working in tax, ideally with corporate tax and/or income tax experience. The tax consultant should have experience working to deadlines with good attention to detail and comfortable dealing with clients.
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Legal, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions. Simple.