Hi. We’re Barden. We’re an expert recruitment practice. We’re entrepreneur-led and Irish-owned, with offices in Dublin, Cork, Waterford and San Francisco….and we’re just getting started!
What do we actually do? We help companies in Ireland build amazing teams. We’re not just about jobs though. We’re about helping people realize their potential. Simple.
Learning with Barden: On our Tech recruiter program, you’ll be involved in stuff that’s just leagues apart from the work you’ll do anywhere else. On our 12-month training program, you will:
- Work with experienced consultants across a variety of specialist areas – helping them and learning from them as you go.
- Support the identification and engagement of top talent for Ireland’s greatest tech teams (screening applications, meeting people, advising people, helping people and a whole lot more).
- Get involved in everything from supporting start-up projects to advising some of Ireland’s most successful companies.
- Work with the leadership team in Barden and support them in a whole host of initiatives across operations, HR, data and marketing.
What happens after 12 months? Once you have built your confidence and the knowledge you need to do things the Barden way, you will have the opportunity to progress into an Associate role in one of our expert recruitment practices, joining a group of elite recruitment professionals and actively working with and advising professionals and companies nationally.
…..No two days will ever, ever be the same. Sound interesting?
- Are you a recent IT or similar graduate or an early career IT professional looking for a change?
- Are you smart, curious and energetic?
- Do you want to do so something that can make a real difference in people’s lives?
- Are you determined, hard-working and just a little bit courageous?
If so hit apply and Ed Heffernan and his team will take you from there. Easy.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.