Barden has partnered with a leading PLC in the pharmaceutical sector to source a Technical Accounting Manager to join a dynamic group finance team.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This is an excellent opportunity for a senior manager/associate director/director in Big 4 who is looking to make their first into industry from practice and grow their career in a successful PLC environment.
“I’m looking for a technically strong accountant at management level who is keen to gain exposure across group finance as well as staying close to the detail. This will suit someone who enjoys teamwork and collaboration, with the ability to build effective relationships with stakeholders across the business.” Head of Finance
Key Responsibilities include:
- Preparation of statutory financial statements including the Annual Report.
- Provide accurate and timely technical advice to key stakeholders within the group
- Advise the business on technical accounting implications of current and proposed acquisitions and transactions.
- Prepare accounting position papers for presentation to senior management
- Represent Group Finance on relevant M&A deals
- Involvement in ad hoc projects as required
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Big 4 Qualified Accountant with a minimum of 5+ years PQE
- Technical expertise under IFRS and in a PLC environment essential.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.