Technical Accounting Manager
Barden are proud to representing our client in identifying a Technical Accounting Manager to join a growing team. This company is one of Corks most exciting prospects and has enjoyed significant success in recent years.
Right now, we are looking to speak with ambitious, technically strong and commercially savvy accountants to take on a unique role for the Cork market. Reporting directly to the Finance Director and regular interaction with Executive Leadership teams, you will be heavily involved in providing solutions to support the growth of the group.
“We are at an exiting stage in our life cycle as we progress onto the next stage. This role provides a launch pad for someone to gain strategic commercial experience at the highest level” – Finance Director
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Responsible for the management of the Financial Reporting framework
- Regular reporting to the Executive leadership team and the audit committee
- Mergers & Acquisitions business partner, liaising with senior leadership and outsourced providers on deal structuring including finance, legal, tax and operations
- Play a lead role in due diligences for target acquisitions
- Act as an expert for all technical accounting matters within the Group
- Support the Finance Director on strategic projects
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Qualified Accountant, preferably from a Top 10 / Big 4 Background, with 5+ years PQE
- Strong leadership skills, ability to influence and effective communication skills
- Problem solver, solution driven with the ability to work on own initiative
- Ambitious person with a ‘can do’ attitude
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.