Here in Barden we are delighted to be partnering with our client, an Irish founded international business to identify a Trainee Accountant to join their team.
As part of a dynamic team, you will support internal finance initiatives and interpret client needs to promote products and services. There is opportunity for strategic collaboration across various functions of the group, enabling you to gain extensive knowledge and experience across the entire business.
Hybrid options available.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Support Finance Operations and cross-functional teams
- Represent financial aspects of products in client meetings and workshops.
- Review tax, compliance, and legal aspects of new business and products, liaising with internal experts as required.
- Manage multiple projects with conflicting requirements and deadlines.
- Analyze risk for new business and regions, present findings and recommendations to management.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders for optimal solutions and managing expectations.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CPA/IATI part-qualified desirable
- Keen eye for detail
- Self-starter with a hands up mentality
- Hardworking, detailed oriented and results focused
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.