An excellent career opportunity for a treasury analyst to join an international investment group. Due to a planned reorganisation of the groups global operations, an opportunity has arisen for a treasury analyst to join the team. As treasury analyst you will support the Treasury Manager in the management of treasury and cash management operations.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Treasury Analyst to contribute to the success of a growing Dublin office. The Treasury Analyst will provide support for treasury operations including counterparty risk management, treasury forecasting, cash management and banking administration.
The company has a strong culture of valuing its employees and candidates can expect an excellent work-life balance.
About the position
- Bank Reconciliations – updating bank transactions in Treasury Management System, downloading of bank statements.
- Preparation of Reports – including Counterparty Risk, Bank Balance, Time Deposit, Cash-Flow Projection, Performance, Budget vs Actual and NAV reports.
- Assist in the development of new internal Treasury Management System.
- Payment instructions – setting up bank payments/transfers via Bank Portal for authorisation and processing.
- Settlement of invoices.
- Review and monitoring of bank charges.
- Improving and streamlining processes and workflows – continuously reviewing processes and procedures for ways to reduce manual work and improve efficiencies.
About the person
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Experience of Electronic Banking Systems. Any experience working with the SWIFT network is desirable.
- Relevant treasury or banking experience.
- Excellent communicator.
- Comfortable working within a small team as part of a large global organisation
- Comfortable and proficient working in a multi-FX environment.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skills.
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Legal, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions. Simple.