As we hurdle towards the end of 2023 are you considering your career options, and where you work? Or have you recently graduated or returned from travelling and are now considering your next steps?
Are you trying to decide where you want to work? Or even what you want to do?
“You’ll spend over 90,000 hours in work during your lifetime. That’s more time with work colleagues than with your family and friends. So choosing where you work and what you do are fundamental to your happiness.” E | Managing Partner | Barden Ireland.
So choosing where you work and what you do really does matter!
The results from the latest Salary Survey from Chartered Accountants Ireland Leinster Society, in partnership with Barden, provide an excellent snapshot of the profession. It also provides key insights to help you make a better choice, including:
- There is a strong demand for Chartered Accountants in Leinster.
- The sector provides growing earning potential and excellent career opportunities.
- 77% of respondents are satisfied or very satisfied with their work environment
- 64% of respondents are satisfied or very satisfied with their work/life balance
- 68% of respondents satisfied or very satisfied with their salary
For more valuable insights check out the Salary Survey today.
Coming out of your training contract in 2023? Do you want to make sure you make the very best first step after qualifying? Do you want a coffee meeting with an expert recruitment consultant; someone who is a qualified accountant, just like you (meet some of our team here >>>)? Do you want a little help to create your very own best financial future? No problem. Just drop us a line today on email@example.com and we will take it from there. Simple.