On 6/12/2023 Trainee Accountants are gathering in Dublin for something unique…
- What? In-person event for Part Qualified/Trainee accountants (the biggest one this year!)
- Where? The LinkedIn HQ Offices, Wilton Park, Dublin 2 (one of the coolest offices in town)
- When? Wednesday 6th December | 6pm – 8pm.
- Why go? A chance to meet other trainee accountants, get advice on training/studying and hear from our Keynote Speakers (will also be nice refreshments and some goodies to take away)
More About the Event…
Accountants are at least 57% likely to move jobs through their professional network. Fact.
Accountants today have less & less opportunity to build these critical networks. With changing technology accounting students are spending less time with each other in the classroom and more time, alone, online. Compounding this, people in industry/smaller firms do not get the same network exposure as those training in larger firms. And let’s not forget the recent P word which further exasperated our opportunity to connect in person with each other. Combine these factors and you’ve got a problem. Accountants today are just not getting the opportunity to build the professional networks that will be critical to their future.
Barden in partnership with AccountancySchool.ie & LinkedIn, are dedicated to showing you the Pathways to Success.
On Wednesday 6th December 2023 at The LinkedIn HQ Offices, Wilton Park, Dublin 2, we’re creating a new destination. A destination where early career accountants (at all levels) can meet other early career accountants and build the professional networks they need for their future.
And it does not stop there. On the evening your MC Ed Heffernan (Managing Partner @ Barden) will be treating you to insights on networking for success and introduce some high-profile speakers on the things that matter as you study and work, including:
- Anita Coote FCCA – Senior Speaker. Head of Accounting with CWS (German multinational)
- Omolade Adekunle, Manager – EMEA Record to Report Finance team in LinkedIn.
- Dave O’Donoghue – AccountancySchool.ie
- Sarah Griffin – Senior Associate | Expert in Part Qualified Accounting & AP/AR/Payroll Careers – Barden Ireland.
Places are limited so to ensure you secure your spot click here to book your place today.