In Barden, there’s nothing we love more than building tech teams. Right now, we’ve the privilege of partnering with the CTO of a very well-known Irish business to support multiple appointments across their UK&I IT teams.
“Right now, we’re looking at a 3-5 years cycle of significant investment into technology right across our organisation. From systems of engagement to systems of record, there will be no facet of our business that will not be affected by this technological revolution. If you’re looking for a place to have impact, then we should talk” – CTO UK&I
For this household name business, with a global HQ in Dublin, we’re handling multiple appointments across their IT OPs, PM & Innovation, and Data & Applications teams. Initially, most roles will be on a contract basis (circa 6 months) but it is envisaged that there will be multiple rolling contracts for people on daily rates and potentially permanent roles for those that have that preference. The team will be talent-led first and will shape the role around the person.
Some of the opportunities we are handling at this moment in time include:
- IT Project Manager (Retail Systems)
- Senior Business Analysts
- Senior Solutions Architect
- Senior Infrastructure Engineer (Prem & Cloud)
- SQL Development Specialist
- Master Data Analysts
- Systems Administrators
- Network Administrators
A few particulars:
- This CTO is looking to ramp up fast, so if you are immediately available or have a one-month or shorter notice period that would be helpful.
- Attractive day rates and salaries are available for the right people who can create value quickly. We’ll be talent led not budget led on this one.
- Initially, the company can be very flexible in terms of remote working, but you should be available to be in Dublin 1 day a week for face time with your team.
With multiple projects on the horizon, this will most certainly not be a boring company.
If you’re curious drop Ed Heffernan (firstname.lastname@example.org) a line and Ed and his team will take it from there. Simple.