Barden are assisting a well-known Irish business who emphasise their company culture and encourage work/life balance to identify a Payroll Manager to lead their end to end payroll function.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Responsible for the timely and accurate calculation of complex weekly, fortnightly and monthly payrolls for over 1,400 staff;
- Ensuring the payment of all deductions at source to the appropriate destination within an agreed time framework;
- Providing detailed reconciliations of each payroll run;
- Ensuring strict adherence with all revenue requirements;
- Responding to all payslip queries from employees in a timely fashion;
- Reconciling all payroll accounts back to the general ledger;
- Providing such other financial assistance as may be required from time to time;
- Advising the senior leadership team on ongoing changes in statutory requirements;
- Mentoring, supporting and developing other finance team members as support for the payroll function.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- IPASS qualified;
- 3 years’ experience processing end to end high-volume payroll;
- A detailed knowledge of payroll processing including statutory payroll regulations;
- Proven ability to work under pressure in a busy interactive environment;
- Excellent computer skills, particularly in Excel and Word;
- Enthusiasm, resilience and drive.
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.