Barden FS are excited to be partnering with an industry-leading investment management firm, who are looking to add an Asset Management Support Associate to their growing team. This is a Team Lead position that includes liaising with various internal/external clients, fund oversight, FATCA reporting, and validating any arising income and corporate action issues.
“We’re looking for someone who’s ready to get stuck into a bit of everything. We are big on career progression here so someone can spot opportunities to continue building out our team and taking in all of the experience and exposure that’s available.” – Head of Operations
About the Role:
- Oversight of the distribution of the team’s activities and providing cover for the execution of those activities and for the Team Manager when absent.
- Recording and validating income and corporate action entitlements across client funds
- Acting as a point of contact for the Fund Management teams, custodians, reconciliations team, appointed Tax Advisors, key stakeholders on all relevant matters affecting the funds.
- Overseeing the timely and accurate completion of periodic NAVs to the client and third parties in line with the SLAs and the funds legal documentation.
- Assisting team members with the execution of daily operational activities.
- Supporting Investor Operations projects within your team and encouraging participation, constructive feedback, and idea generation from team members.
- Contribute to driving department initiatives, projects, risk mitigation, process improvement and any additional ad-hoc duties.
About the Person:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant area – finance, accounting, business, economics, etc.
- Around 5 years’ experience in fund accounting, investor services, financial reporting (preferred).
- Previous FATCA reporting, Corporate Actions, Securities/Lending experience (desirable).
- Ability to take own initiative and build strong working relations with internal and external stakeholders.
- Desire to work in a dynamic team where tasks may vary day-to-day
Barden’s Financial Services recruitment practice is where FS professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your financial services career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.