Barden is delighted to assist our client, an expanding property company, to identify an assistant accountant for their finance team.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will gain exposure to different aspects of the finance function across accounts payable, reconciliations and payroll.
A great opportunity for an accounting professional at the early stages of their career looking to join a dynamic and progressive team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Exposure to senior members of finance on a daily basis.
- Responsibility for receivable processes.
- Bank and credit card reconciliations.
- Setting up payments.
- Assisting with month end accounts.
- Posting to journals.
- Involvement in process improvements and projects as necessary.
- Driving efficiencies and reporting on process upgrades/developments.
- Focusing on continuous improvements and reporting efficiencies.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Working towards professional qualification.
- 1-2 years in a similar position.
- Strong Excel and systems skills.
- Growth mindset.
- Ability to communication internally with all levels of the business.
- Comfortable working in a collaborative, ever-changing environment.
- Have an analytical mindset, focused on improving processes and driving efficiencies.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.