Barden has partnered with a multinational company to identify an EMEA Payroll Analyst to join their ever-growing team.
You will be joining a vibrant, energetic and fast-paced environment where you will come on board to optimize the payroll operations and support their worldwide growth.
ABOUT THE ROLE
A high-growth company where no two days will be the same the key areas of responsibility will include:
- Processing end-to-end payroll for a number of EMEA regions;
- Acting as the point of contact for all EMEA payroll queries for employees;
- Assisting in managing and liaising with both HR and all external payroll partners;
- Keeping payroll up to date in relation to salary fluctuations of employees;
- Partnering closely with the finance team to ensure any ad hoc payments related to payroll or funding to payroll partners are completed and accurate;
- Processing of starters & leavers;
- Support systems implementation/upgrades from a payroll perspective;
- Continuously identifying and developing solutions for process efficiency and improved productivity.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Minimum of 3 years of payroll processing experience;
- IPASS qualification not essential but would be advantageous;
- Previous experience with international payroll is preferable;
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines;
- Strong analytical skills with ability to solve complex situations;
- Confident communicator with the ability to work effectively on the team.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.