Finance Manager (Pharma)
Are you passionate about process improvements, automation, standardisation and best in practice lean accounting principles? Do you have a digital mindset for the future of finance? Sound like you, read on…….
Barden are excited to be working on a newly created role within one of the worlds most prestigious companies. Currently our client is seeking a Finance Manager to join a newly developed team, to lead a team of Finance Professionals as the company continue their journey of enhancing the Finance value proposition. Reporting into a charismatic Senior Leader, the goal of this role is to increase the overall performance of the Finance function and in turn, increase internal and external customer satisfaction levels.
If you would like further information on this opportunity, please do not hesitate to get in touch with myself (email@example.com) or my colleague Caroline Frawley (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further information.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Lead a team and Finance professionals to collaborate, create and deliver a vision for the future of finance.
- Play a instrumental role in the areas of automation and standardisation across P2P, Intercompany, AR & GL reporting.
- Responsible for selected areas of ERP Management and other finance tools.
- Develop teams members by challenging, mentoring and coaching in a positive fashion, aligned with the company culture
- Identify further areas of automation and business partner with dedicated resources and digital teams to deliver on projects.
- Partner with other Finance departments such as Corporate, Tax, treasury etc. to align one vision of establishing an excellent service across the organisation
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Qualified Accountant with 5+years PQE
- Strong technical accounting knowledge coupled with solid systems experience
- Proven track record of delivering value add projects to finance fun
- Practical and pragmatic
- Team player with a collaborative style to working
- Excellent influencing, interpersonal and communication skills
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.