Barden are delighted to be partnering with an SME business operating in the Technology and Energy sector who are looking to hire a Financial Controller.
Our client is experiencing significant growth and are seeking an enthusiastic and commercial Finance professional to join the business and be a key member of the management team. Reporting to a highly regarded CEO, you will be responsible for all Finance related matters in a scaling company. It’s a broad role encapsulating management of operational finance as well as contributing towards strategic planning and initiatives.
The company has backing from some of Irelands most exciting entrepreneurs and has some notably exceptional people on its Board. It is well placed to capitalise on early entry to its respective market and has the experience of a leadership team who are well versed in growing/scaling companies.
“We’re looking for someone to play a part in our journey and help shape the future of our business. Its an exciting time for our industry and there are huge opportunities available for a person who contributes and adds value” – CEO
If this sounds interesting to you, please reach out to myself (firstname.lastname@example.org) or my colleague Caroline Frawley for further information.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Responsible for the finance function, internal control environment and accurate financial reporting.
- Present reporting packs to the board of directors giving key insights into business performance.
- Mentor and develop existing team while also developing plans for scaling.
- Responsible for budgeting and forecasting cycles.
- Enhance reporting system by adopting standardisation and automation practices.
- Ensure compliance with taxation and statutory compliance requirements.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Qualified Accountant with 5+ years PQE.
- Outgoing personality with a can do attitude.
- Experience in a scaling SME would be advantageous.
- Ability to communicate and interact at all levels.
- Enthusiastic, ambitious and focused.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.