Barden has partnered with a fast growing financial services business seeking to appoint a Financial Controller.
This is a key role sitting in a close knit business which has grown substantially in the last 12-18 months and has ambitious plans for future growth.
“We’re seeking a dynamic, motivated and adaptable individual, who also thrives in a start-up environment to drive the future success of the business” CFO
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The role reports to the CFO and key responsibilities include:
- Leadership and development of finance team
- Preparing consolidated monthly management reports and annual financial statements in line with accounting standards
- Support the preparation of the annual budget and monitor actual verses budget
- Manage external audit process
- Drive the implementation of effective internal controls
- Oversee submission of regulatory reports to the CBI
- Cash-flow forecasting to ensure compliance with funding requirements
- Liaising with external and internal stakeholders
- Implement effective policies and procedures
- Involvement with fund raising activities and deal execution
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified Accountant with at least 5 years PQE
- Experience in the financial services sector
- Experience leading a team
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.