Barden are delighted to be working with one of the Ireland’s leading consulting companies on a Manager role in their Risk and Consulting team. This is a growing team that performs multiple services to clients with a focus on risk management, compliance, internal audit and governance.
‘The right person for this role will be an ambitious individual with high potential and looking for more variety and progression within their career.’ Director Risk and Consulting
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Provide risk management, regulatory, controls assurance advice and expertise to clients, in a consulting capacity
- Deliverer internal audit engagements to regulated clients using internal methods and procedures, project management and subject matter expertise skills
- Act as the lead for fieldwork assignments involving multiple team members and client deliverables
- Work closely with client management, up to board-level directors
- Prepare detailed reports and where relevant professional recommendations
- Be a lead on assignments across a wide variety of financial services including asset management, banking and insurance.
- Assist the leadership team in strategic business development and working on proposals for new business.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- 2-5 years post qualified experience in an internal audit department, control assurance or related area in the Financial Services industry or professional services
- Qualified or relevant risk management qualification
- Internal audit/operational risk experience risk in a risk advisory or compliance monitoring role is a distinct advantage
- Strong client relationship management skills
- Strong project management skills, issue resolution and the ability to plan and manage local and global projects with large teams
- A strong team player who is also prepared to lead a team
- Willingness to train/mentor new hires
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Barden’s Financial Services recruitment practice is where FS professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your financial services career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.