Group Reporting Manager (PLC)
Barden are once again partnering with one of Ireland’s prominent brands, a global leader in its field, to identify a Group Reporting Manager. Working closely with local and international finance leaders, the role offers a broad range of responsibilities across financial reporting and technical accounting, along with supporting finance decision making across the Group.
It’s not every day a role of this nature comes to market. You will gain significant exposure to the strategic activities of the business, as well as business partnering with cross functional leaders, creating opportunities to springboard your career. The role reports to a highly regarded Finance Director and form part of a high performing and knowledgeable team. The ideal candidate will be an ambitious finance professional who would like the opportunity to work in a fast paced and diverse organization.
If this role is interesting to you, please get in touch – email@example.com, or my colleagues firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Preparation of the Group’s Interim and Annual Reports.
- Responsible for the statutory financial reporting and audit cycle.
- Interpretation and roll out of new accounting standards, identifying impacts on the Group.
- Act as a central point of contact for financial accounting and reporting queries.
- Implement best practice finance function systems and controls.
- Working closely with wider Finance teams.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Qualified accountant, with 5+ years PQE.
- Strong analytical, presentation and communication skills.
- Proven ability to influence at all levels in the organisation.
- Organised and efficient personality, positive attitude.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work own initiative.
- Ability to prioritise workload to meet deadlines.
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Legal, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions. Simple.