Barden are delighted to be working with a young and dynamic Retail and Wholesale Finance organisation, to identify a new Head of Finance to join their team. This role offers an exciting opportunity to develop your career and provide leadership and management for all areas of a finance function.
“This is a key senior role for the Group with direct exposure to the Chief Executive Officer, Directors, and the Board. The successful candidate has an opportunity to work with stakeholders across EMEA and Japan and lead a finance function through a period of growth and innovation”
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Control of monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting packages for submission to Parent, European HQ and Ultimate parent.
- Set, monitor and report on the annual budget and manage the forecast process.
- Preparation of annual statutory reports and accounts.
- Management of external audit process and key contact with external auditor
- Oversee the preparation of Corporation Tax and VAT computations, including analysis required by external advisors.
- Treasury operations – Ensure ongoing monitoring of cashflow and liquidity requirements, management of all debt obligations and debt maturities, key contact for monthly ALCO meetings, monitor and review of banking arrangements.
- Assist in setting the pricing of products.
- Monitor and analyse overall credit risk including provisions in compliance with IFRS.
- Preparation of reports for shareholders.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- At least ten year’s experience in practice or industry;
- Qualification essential (ACA/ACCA);
- Strong communication skills and the ability to adapt to a fast paced and dynamic environment.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.