Leading Irish Plc have engaged Barden to introduce a Senior FP&A Manager to join their business on an 12 month contract basis.
Managing a team of 3, and reporting directly to the Group Controller, the successful candidate will be a key part of a high profile team across the business.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
• Leading the annual budgeting process;
• Weekly internal management reporting including preparation of weekly forecast P&L and cashflow;
• Identify and research variances to forecast, budget, proactively identifying opportunities for improvement;
• Business Partnering with various departments across the group;
• Develop and analyse financial models to support critical initiatives;
• Long term financial planning for the Group
• Coaching and developing a team of FP&A analysts and airport invoice authorisers
• Systems development for planning and use of systems
• Identify continuous improvements in the reporting process;
• Ad-hoc duties, scenario planning and & projects.
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant with c. 5 years PQE, and be available to work in North Dublin (hybrid after initial training period).
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.