We are delighted to be partnering with our client, a mid-sized accounting firm, based South West of Cork City to identify a part-qualified Accountant to join their growing practice. This is a great opportunity for Accounting and Finance professional who is interested in working in a broad role and assisting clients with a range of services including audit, tax, accounts prep and advisory requirements as they arise.
An ideal role for someone who seeks an opportunity to gain exposure to a variety of clients from medium-sized companies to sole traders, partnerships, and high net worth individuals. This role will enable you to broaden and build impressive experience very quickly and there is good opportunity for progression.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Preparing Year End Accounts
- Monthly management accounts
- Assist with client’s audit/accounts preparation as required
- Ensure all tax/CRO filing deadlines met
- Identify business/tax planning opportunities for clients
- Maintain client relationships and assist with ad-hoc queries as they arise
- Assist with clients Payroll
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- An experienced Accounting or Finance professional, with some practice experience, ideally with broad experience across audit, tax, accounts prep or a real interest in broadening out their experience.
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Legal, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions. Simple.