Barden are delighted to be working with a international energy trading company who are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join their growing team in Dublin.
‘The ideal candidate for this role would be an experienced financial professional with a focus on liquidity reporting, FX management and cash reconciliations.’ Head of Operations
This company has ambitious growth plans and will see them increasing both volume and variety of their activities over the next number of years.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Understanding of the daily cash balance and movements across all of the firm’s accounts and ensuring full end of day cash reconciliation
- Processing of payments processing across multiple accounts and FX
- Day to day operational contact with Clearing Banks to ensure the smooth and efficient flow of margin to maintain open trading lines
- Work with the Treasury Senior Analyst to assist with the capital allocation and usage reporting process
- Contribute to currency exposure balance sheet management
- Prepare cashflow forecasts based on known and estimated revenue and expenses
- Update and maintain policy and procedure documents in the that fulfil both internal and external audit requirements
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Experience in an active global company within treasury
- Key contact between Treasury, Front Office, Middle Office and Risk teams.
- Good understanding and insights into market conditions and predict how these impact treasury positions and activities.
- Will possess a proven strong communicator style and ability to both understand and influence a diverse group of stakeholders
- Demonstrate a track record in project/continuous improvement delivery and ability to support the development of the Treasury Finance team
Barden’s Financial Services recruitment practice is where FS professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your financial services career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.