Barden Cork are delighted to be working with a Pharmaceutical company in Cork to identify a strong Payroll professional to join their International Payroll team.
We are delighted to once again be working with this client of ours who have made some huge leaps in Cork over the past few in terms of investment in the company, technology, infrastructure and all with the mission that drives them which is saving more lives with their end products.
This role will be a key role on their Payroll team and at a time when the Cork presence is growing.
This company offers a hybrid approach to working with 3 days from home and 2 days in the office.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of payroll and payment to employees
- Ensure compliance with Revenue and other government institutions.
- Exercise discretion, integrity and confidentiality in all payroll matters.
- Month end reporting including preparation of payroll journals and balance sheet reconciliations
- Liaise with international HR and Accounting teams to assume responsibility for the payroll processing function
- Support the wider Accounting, Finance, Tax, HR and Legal teams in ad hoc projects as required
- Comply with company’s international payroll policies and procedures.
- Contribute to a culture of best-in-class and continuous improvement within the payroll team to drive process efficiency and optimisation.
ABOUT THE CANDIDATE:
- International Payroll Experience
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills
- Good knowledge of payroll systems
- Strong organisation skills and high attention to detail
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.