An exciting opportunity to join the Corporate Tax team of a leading Fashion Group headquartered in Dublin!
Barden are delighted to be working with this market leader to identify a Corporate Tax Manager to join their team and support the international growth and group tax strategy.
Ideally this will suit Qualified Tax professional with at least five years of corporate tax experience. This role will sit on a fast paced and dynamic team offering exposure to the broader business on an international scale.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Develop an awareness of changes in relevant tax law and practices in various jurisdictions and communicate their impact on the business with senior stakeholders;
- Support business transactions and commercial growth from a tax perspective;
- Act as a leader for the tax function cross functionally;
- Responsible for the group tax compliance and reporting process;
- Assist with tax audits;
- Ensure compliance with transfer pricing agreements;
- Identify process improvements and ensure efficiencies across the tax function;
- Support various projects;
- Develop and coach the tax team.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- At least five years’ experience in a corporate tax role;
- Qualified Tax Advisor;
- Qualified Accountant advantageous (ACA/ACCA/CTA);
- At least two years’ experience in a corporate tax role in practice or industry;
- Strong communication skills and the ability to interact confidently with various stakeholders;
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced and dynamic environment.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.