Barden are delighted to assist an established Irish company to help identify a Trainee Accountant to join their Finance team based in West Dublin, on a hybrid basis.
This is a great opportunity for a professional at the early stages of their career who is looking to gain exposure to various aspects of monthly accounts and pursue their professional qualification.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Sales analysis and reporting;
- Processing intercompany expenses;
- Assisting with management accounts;
- Accruals and prepayments;
- Working with various internal teams;
- Analysis and budgeting on a monthly basis;
- P&L and balance sheet responsibilities;
- Involvement in month-end process;
- Working with wider finance on projects where necessary.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- 0-2 years’ experience in a similar finance role;
- Finance related degree and ambition to become a qualified accountant;
- Advanced IT skills, specifically Excel;
- Ability to action urgent tasks with strong attention to detail.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.