You’ve sat the exams, completed the training, and are 5 years into your first job after qualifying….it’s five years on and you’re starting to ask yourself some questions…
- Am I in the role I really want?
- Is it time to move sectors or mix up my day job? And if I do are there opportunities there?
- Where are others working and what are they experiencing?
- What should my salary be?
- What benefits can I ask for?
Does this sound like you?
If so we have the latest insights to help you answer those questions. The 2023 Salary Survey from Chartered Accountants Ireland Leinster Society, in partnership with Barden is the definitive guide to Chartered Accountant salaries in Leinster and delivers insights on the profession including salary, career satisfaction and fringe benefits and the future of accounting.
Some top line results include:
- With €93,725 the average salary package for 5 years post qualified in industry
- 51% have received promotions in the last 3 years
- 23% of respondents have moved jobs to a new organisation in the past 12 months
For more check out the Salary Survey today.
Coming out of your training contract in 2023? Do you want to make sure you make the very best first step after qualifying? Do you want a coffee meeting with an expert recruitment consultant; someone who is a qualified accountant, just like you (meet some of our team here >>>)? Do you want a little help to create your very own best financial future? No problem. Just drop us a line today on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take it from there. Simple.