Are you a qualified or part-qualified accounting professional based in Leinster?
Did you miss your opportunity to take part in the latest Salary Survey from Chartered Accountants Ireland Leinster Society, in partnership with Barden, but are keen to know the results?
Have no fear the results are in we’re delighted to share them with you.
“The Salary Survey tracks career satisfaction, progression, non-monetary compensation and technology changes within the accounting sector, making it an essential read for all accounting professionals and employers.” Elaine Brady | Managing Partner | Barden Dublin
Some key takeaways from the Salary Survey include:
- 98% of respondents are in employment.
- €118,000 is the 2023 average salary package.
- 23% of respondents have moved jobs to a new organisation in the past 12 months.
- 50% have received promotions in the last 3 years.
- 4 out of 5 cite working from home as a way employers can assist with work/life balance.
For more read the Salary Survey today.
Coming out of your training contract in 2023? Do you want to make sure you make the very best first step after qualifying? Do you want a coffee meeting with an expert recruitment consultant; someone who is a qualified accountant, just like you (meet some of our team here >>>)? Do you want a little help to create your very own best financial future? No problem. Just drop us a line today on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take it from there. Simple.