On 22/11/2022 Trainee Accountants are gathering in Dublin for something unique…
- What? In-person event for Part Qualified/Trainee accountants (the biggest one this year!).
- Where? The Indeed HQ Offices at Capital Dock (one of the coolest offices in town).
- When? Tuesday 22nd November | 6pm – 7.30pm.
- Why go? A chance to meet other trainee. accountants, get advice on training/studying and hear from our keynote speakers (there will also be nice refreshments and some goodies to take away).
More About the Event…
Accountants are at least 57% likely to move jobs through their professional network. Fact.
Accountants today have less & less opportunity to build these critical networks. With changing technology accounting students are spending less time with each other in the classroom and more time, alone, online. Compounding this, people in industry/smaller firms do not get the same network exposure as those training in larger firms. And let’s not forget the recent P word which further exasperated our opportunity to connect in person with each other. Combine these factors and you’ve got a problem. Accountants today are just not getting the opportunity to build the professional networks that will be critical to their future.
Barden in partnership with AccountancySchool.ie & Indeed, and in association with ACCA Ireland, are bridging the gap and have the answer.
On Tuesday 22nd November 2022 at the Indeed Offices at Capital Dock we’re creating a new destination. A destination where early career accountants (at all levels) can meet other early career accountants and build the professional networks they need for their future.
And it does not stop there. On the evening your MC Ed Heffernan (Managing Partner @ Barden) will be treating you to insights on networking for success and introduce some high-profile speakers on the things that matter as you study and work, including:
- Peter Fagan (Senior Director, Global Finance @Indeed) “What makes good trainee accountants great qualified accountants.”
- Cole Carroll (Team Lead @Barden, and Recruitment Expert in Part Qualified Accountant Careers) “Ireland’s new and exclusive Career Guide for Part Qualified Accountants launched and uncovered.”
- Dave O’Donoghue (MD @ AccountancySchool.ie and Adjunct Lecturer in Trinity College) – “’Challenges facing trainee accountants balancing study with life and work.”
- James Ruane ACCA (Financial Accountant @ Primark, Newly ACCA qualified) – “Bridging the gap between Part-Qualified and Newly Qualified Accountants.”
Places are limited so to ensure you secure your spot click here to book your place today.