Work in an IT Audit team in Practice and curious about life in Industry? Work in an IT Audit function in a large multinational but you’ve hit a glass ceiling and feel you have more to give?
Well then, we have news for you…
Right now, we are working with multiple Irish Plcs (or equivalent) in Dublin who are making strategic appointments to their emerging IT Audit teams.
- Some are looking at listing in new jurisdictions and need to build out their existing IT Audit functions to get ready for what is coming down the track.
- Some have made significant acquisitions and are investing now to make sure that the companies they integrate have the support and guidance they need to get up to speed.
- And some are just simply investing in their IT Audit teams given the influential roles they are playing against the backdrop of increased transformation and change.
- There are a few – some are household names, and some are incredible Irish success stories that you might never have heard of as they play in the B2B space.
- Some are technology and some are manufacturing.
- Some have products you will know well and some have products you use every day but never realised.
- All are ambitions.
- All put enormous value on IT Audit.
- All are looking for the next generation of talent to lead them into the future.
What types of roles?
At last count there are at least 8 roles across multiple companies at various levels. To give a flavour they include:
- IT Auditors x 2
- SOX IT Senior Auditor x1
- Senior IT Auditor x1
- Group IT Risk Auditor x1
- Group IT Audit Manager x1
- Snr IT Audit Manager x2
If you’d like to find out who these companies are, what the roles entail, what salaries are available and what these companies are planning over the next 3 years, then drop Catherine Drysdale (email@example.com) a line. Catherine and her team will take things from there. Easy.