A global bio-pharmaceutical company is seeking a qualified accountant to join the team, initially on a 12 month contract basis.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This role will sit within the Global Operations team. The successful candidate will also partner with various teams within the business to produce opex, inventory and product costing analysis.
Our client is looking for a self-driven individual looking to take on responsibility within a fast moving and dynamic manufacturing environment.
Main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Planning and control of Opex in current and potential new business areas;
- Budgeting, forecasting and trend analysis of spend;
- Performing monthly variance analysis and KPI monitoring to be reported to relevant Business Partners;
- Maintaining accurate costing in SAP for a wide-range of products, supporting updates and system improvements;
- Implementing new products;
- Preparation and review of monthly inventory reports including WIP and inventory reserves;
- Leading inventory and manufacturing activity meetings;
- Participate in relevant process improvement projects and ad-hoc projects as required;
- Implementation and on-going governance of internal compliance practices and policies;
- Supporting a robust control environment and liaising with external auditors on this;
- Planning, reporting and evaluation of capital spend;
- Preparation of capital spend projections.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified accountiant with relevant post-qualified experience OR recently qualified accountant with multinational client exposure;
- Manufacturing and costing experience would be an advantage;
- Highly proficient in Excel and Powerpoint;
- Motivated and excellent attention to detail;
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholders and delivering on reporting deadlines;
- SAP experience would be an advantage.
Please get in touch with Lisa Hughes in Barden for further information.
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.