We are delighted to be partnering with our client, an organisation based in Cork whose goal is to enable people to live better lives, in their search for a strong Accounts Assistant to join their finance function. Working as part of a highly motivated and dynamic team, the successful person will take on a key role within the Finance function supporting the Finance Manager and the Continuous Improvement and Projects Manager. This is a broad and fulfilling role and you will become a part of a team where each and every person is highly valued. With this company currently restructuring operations, you will be able to build impressive experience very quickly and be a key contributor to the business.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Maintenance of supplier ledgers
- Posting of invoices, invoice processing and reconciliation
- Responding to supplier queries
- Supplier payments and reconciliation
- Preparation of transfer, and maintenance of supplier ledger postings
- Management of aged creditor listing
- Direct Debits
- Bank Reconciliation
- Management Accounts, posting of journals for accruals, prepayments and depreciation
- Continuously improve processes.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a similar role
- Strong excel skills
- Self-motivated and highly organised
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Strong communicator
- A positive can-do attitude
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.