Barden are delighted to have been exclusively engaged by a rapidly-growing Manufacturing business, based in Cork who are looking to hire a strong and ambitious Assistant Financial Controller to join the team, initially on a 12 month contract.
Working within the company’s global finance centre and reporting to a high-calibre Financial Controller, this person will get the opportunity to work as part of a global team, will have a wide range of responsibilities as well as liaising with key stakeholders across the business on a wide range of activities.
“This is an important time in our business as we continue to grow and expand. We are looking for someone who is ambitious and career focused and who is willing to come on this journey in our high performing team” – Financial Controller
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Liaising with Finance Controllers and global finance teams on a variety of tasks including quarter-end reviews;
- Creating a culture of continuous improvement;
- Participating in forecasting for your assigned entities for the purpose of forward planning;
- Assisting with revenue recognition activities in a highly acquisitive business;
- Acting as a business partner to the wider finance team;
- Dealing with the audit and ensuring deadlines are met by the team;
- Involvement in ad-hoc projects as required.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CFA or CPA) with 3+ years’ PQE;
- Strong technical skills and system experience (SAP experience is an advantage but not essential);
- Highly organised and efficient person;
- Self-driven and assertive with excellent stakeholder management skills;
- Experience in introducing and implementing new systems and controls.
Please get in in touch with Orla Crowley in Barden (email@example.com) to discuss further.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.