Barden are delighted to be partnering with a successful manufacturing and retail Plc with exceptional growth in recent years to help identify an Assistant Group Finance Manager to join their team. The role is based in South Dublin but the Group are operating a very flexible approach to hybrid working.
This is a highly visible role offering exposure to a well-regarded management team at plc Board and Senior Group Management level. The role will involve collaboration with colleagues in our business units across EMEA with great scope for career progression”
Head of Group Reporting
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Deliver best-in-class high quality external and internal reporting
- Assist the Group Finance team with the preparation of the monthly consolidated income statement, cashflow statement and balance sheet, for review by the Head of Group Reporting
- Assist in the preparation of the Management Accounts in accordance with strict deadlines
- Full responsibility for the preparation of the monthly Group flash results
- Liaise with the Finance Manager – Reporting & Technical to ensure that all technical matters have been accounted for correctly, with particular focus on critically assessing the IFRS 16 impact on the Group results
- Work with the Group team on the Like-for-Like monthly analysis and, as required, for the various Trading Updates/Announcement
ABOUT THE PERSON
- At least two year’s experience in practice or industry;
- Qualification essential (ACA/ACCA);
- Energetic and positive with an upbeat attitude – a good sense of humour is a must!
- Strong communication skills and the ability to adapt to a fast paced and dynamic environment.
Working across all business types, but exclusively within the accounting, finance & tax community, Barden exists to share bespoke advice, guidance and support to professionals along each step of their career journey.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.