Barden are working with a Big 4 firm based in Cork to identify an Audit Senior to join their growing team.
The firm work with a broad variety of clients and the role offers excellent opportunities for progression. The firm rewards hard work by way of regular promotions and the role will offer a competitive package.
- Responsible for a portfolio of audit clients including planning, coordinating and completing the audit
- Assist clients with any technical queries as they arise
- Supervise audit team working closely with the Audit Manager
- Work closely with management team on meeting clients’ expectations
- Work with other teams e.g. tax, advisory, etc.
About the person:
A qualified accountant, with approx. 3 years’ experience in professional practice, primarily in audit. Strong technical skills with an eagerness to develop and progress their career. Excellent communication and team work skills will be required for this role also.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.